Read the handout materials and answer the questions on the sheet provided. Then, click on the link to view pictures and write descriptions. Use a second piece of paper if you need to. Lastly, use the links below to answer the online questions.
1-3. Find any three pictures on this SITE HERE and describe what is happening in each one in a complete sentence.
Click on each Red Link to see the image(s) and then answer the questions on the back of your paper. Answers Only, no complete sentences.
Sachsenhausen Prisoners Under Guard
4. What emotions do you think the men are feeling?
5. Do you think the weather is warm or cold? Why?
Sachsenhausen Prisoners in Mess Hall
6. What do you think the men are eating?
7. Do you think they are eating quickly or slowly? Why?
8. How do you think they are feeling?
Himmler Inspects Mauthausen
9. How do the men in this picture compare to the prisoners?
10. How are they walking?
Prisoners of Auschwitz Greet Their Liberators
11. Why are the men smiling in this picture?
12. How does this picture compare with the other pictures of prisoners?
13. What do you think will happen next?
My name is Gregg Halkuff and this is my 16th year teaching World History.
Click HERE to go to login page.
Text the code below to 81010 to receive reminders of important class information. You must use your real name.
1st Period - @halkuff1
2nd Period - @halkuff2
3rd Period - @halkuff3
4th Period - @halkuff4